GREENING YOUR WORKOUTS
You want to be as green as possible in every part of your life. But have you thought about how to be more “Green” in your … workout?!
Some of you may not know that our owner Robin has a BS in environmental science (from Western!) and worked for a dozen years in waste reduction and recycling planning. She gets it! Doing what we can to “be green” here at the club matters to her, and to our entire BTTC community.
Here are just some of the ways BTTC IS green:
· Food composting
· Recycling collection of paper, glass, aluminum, and plastics
· Cardboard recycling
· Earth friendly disinfectant equipment spray for daily cleaning (combines cold pressed Orange Oil and hydrogen peroxide to clean, deodorize, degrease, and sanitize.)
· Earth friendly cleaning and sanitation products for locker rooms
· Reusable cloths for cleaning equipment
· Human-powered CURVE treadmill
· Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash in pump containers rather than individual bottles
· Energy efficient LED lighting on the courts, fitness areas, lobby, and offices
· Energy efficient exterior LED lighting
· Many of our Members live close to the Club, and we encourage Members to walk or bike here as part of their warm-up.
We know how much important it is for our Members to feel good about the Club they work out in. We thank you for helping support us in these efforts to be as “green” as possible!